Boxed, with 112 cards, die-cut tokens for Slack and Madness, a six-sided die, and a rulesheet.
Suggested Retail Price $24.95 Stock number 1580 UPC 080742095885
Prepare for an encounter with the most sanity-blasting entities in all the dimensions . . .
Chez Cthulhu brings the horror of Lovecraft's Mythos right into your apartment . . . as if the leftovers from the Pizza with Absolutely Everything weren't bad enough. Work your job – will you be a Morgue Janitor, a Sanitarium Guard, or a Gravedigger? Buy things to give you Slack, like a comforting Straitjacket . . . or some Friendly Tentacles to make your day a little brighter. Invite people over to your room . . . and sacrifice them! And Nookie . . . don't forget the Nookie. Preferably without the Ectoplasmic Slime.
Chez Cthulhu combines the classic Chez Geek system with everyone's favorite Elder God . . . and adds a new Madness mechanic. This set includes 110 cards and two blanks, a die, and counters for both Slack and Madness.
Warning: Mixing Chez Cthulhu with Chez Geek can lead to bouts of giggling and excessive silliness. The game itself will play just fine, as long as your brain doesn't break when you use "cigarette" and "tentacle" interchangeably.
- Read the Developer's Notes!
- Read The Armchair Critic's review.
- Add some more eldtrich horror to your game with the Cthulhu d6 Dice Set.
- Do you want to show off your cultist status to all your gamer friends? Carry your gear around in a Cthulhu Dice Bag!
- Tired of being roomates, but still want the Elder Gods? Munchkin Cthulhu has you covered.
- The Chez Geek FAQ. NOTE! If you are using the new rules with the old cards, you'll need to read the FAQ file as well, or you'll never be able to get a new job when you lose your old one . . .
- What They're Saying About Chez Geek
- Chez Geek Glossary
- A list of Chez Geek promo cards
- Chez Geek wallpaper, in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1600x1200 resolutions!
- Errata for Chez Cthulhu.