Developed by Steve Jackson
Illustrated by John Kovalic
Based on Chez Geek by Jon Darbro
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 1396 UPC 837654320181
Angst. Nookie. Roommates. Just another Friday night at Chez Goth.
This stand-alone game puts a new spin on the award-winning (and all too realistic) Chez Geek. You're still living with a bunch of roommates . . . but now you're a Goth!
Work at your dreary job. Spend your hard-earned money and precious time to accumulate Slack points . . . or collect Gloom when life turns against you. As it will! You can earn Slack for buying Clothes, Shinies, and Booze . . . or you can just Cough, Complain, or even Faint Dramatically, especially if you have an audience. And if you get very lucky, there might be some Graveyard Nookie in your future.
The second edition features a larger, sturdier box and includes Slack and Gloom counters and a die.
Yes, you can combine these cards with Chez Geek and have a house full of Goths AND slackers. Fortunately, it's just a game . . . isn't it?
- Looking to design your own Slack? Need to replace that worn-out Nookie card? Try Chez Geek Blank Cards!
- The Munchkin Level Counter includes a Chez Geek counter!
- The Chez Geek FAQ. NOTE! If you are using the new rules with the old cards, you'll need to read the FAQ file as well, or you'll never be able to get a new job when you lose your old one . . .
- What They're Saying About Chez Geek
- Chez Geek Glossary
- A list of Chez Geek promo cards
- Chez Geek wallpaper, in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1600x1200 resolutions!
- Errata for Chez Goth.