Origins Nominee for Best Roleplaying Supplement of 1986
Written by Christopher J. Burke and Rob Garitta
Edited by Scott D. Haring
Cover art by Darryl Elliott
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6032
Available Now at – Amazon
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6003
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6003
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Life in the Fast Lane . . .
. . . Just Got Faster!
GURPS Autoduel was one of the first worldbooks ever published for the GURPS system – over ten years ago! Its post-apocalyptic world, based on the classic Car Wars boardgame, was a fan favorite as players faced a world devastated by war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way went to the biggest guns.
Ten years later, things have gotten better in Autoduel America – but not much. This all-new Second Edition is 32 pages longer than the original, and includes:
- A detailed history and description of "Autoduel America".
- An updated and expanded "AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide".
- Vehicle construction rules completely compatible with GURPS Vehicles Second Edition, with a dozen sample vehicles.
- Complete character creation guidelines, including guns, equipment and gadgets galore.
- Loads of campaign ideas for everything from a corporate autoduelling team to a lone wolf vigilante, and more!
And Remember . . . Drive Offensively!
- GURPS Autoduel (First Edition) – The original version of this supplement from 1986.
- GURPS Autoduel: Car Warriors – 36 pre-generated duellists, MONDOs, troopers, bikers, and dregs.
- The complete line of classic AADA Road Atlas supplements:
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.