Written by W.G. Armintrout
Edited by Michael Hurst
Cover art by Guy Burchak
Illustrated by Charlie Wiedman
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
67 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6108
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $4.95
Stock number 6108
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
An Unscheduled Layover
Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to announce the Flight 13 will not be proceeding to your destination at this time. In fact, we won't be proceeding at all. And neither will you.
Suddenly, the routine of air travel becomes anything but routine. Only the wits and courage of the passengers, and the minimal equipment they can carry, give any chance for survival in a world gone mad.
Flight 13 is a mystery adventure for the GURPS system. It requires only the GURPS Basic Set, Third Edition, but is compatible with any other GURPS modern or futuristic worldbook. In particular, it fits very well with a Space, Horror or Illuminati campaign.
Flight 13 contains:
- A complete adventure for the GURPS system, with alternate details for modern and futuristic backgrounds.
- Suggestions for the GM who wants to customize the adventure to fit an existing campaign.
- New scenario ideas for expanding the adventure.
- Detailed descriptions of an aircraft, airport and city, with information usable in any setting.
- Two new alien races, with complete GURPS specifications.
- GURPS Horror – Three brand-new campaign frames designed specifically for horror play.
- GURPS Illuminati – The Secret Masters have denied all knowledge of the various conspiracy theories put forth in this book.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!